My client, an innovative outsourcing company, is looking for a PR Manager to join its Corporate Affairs team.
Based in stunning central London offices your role will be to protect and promote the positive reputation of the brand through integrated campaigns as well as helping drive the development and implementation of the PR strategy.
This is a particularly interesting opportunity for a couple of reasons:
- firstly, the company's offering spans a remarkable breadth of sector activity. As such there is enormous scope when it comes to telling positive stories. Its services include technology and innovation, energy consultancy, risk assessment and security, real estate, catering and environmental. It manages and maintains some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and even homes in the community
- secondly, the role itself is extremely broad from a comms discipline perspective. Elements of corporate comms, campaigning, crisis and issues management, public affairs and more
Desired experience includes:
- previous media relations experience, with a nose for what makes a good story
- the ability to evidence delivery of strong external communications
- writing with clarity and producing punchy copy will be second nature
- driven by results, you'll have proof of leading your own activity
- as a business enabler, you'll think commercially and want to actively contribute to the success of the business through innovation and best practice
- being creative you'll love getting stuck into a campaign
- the ability to work with, and gain the trust of, a range of internal stakeholders