As Account Manager, you will support the growth and development of a newly formed Content Hub, supporting the team to deliver content projects that align with key product launches and initiatives.
You'll join a growing team of creative thinkers and do-ers who are delivering high-volume content outputs across the organisation through existing and newly developed workflows. You will represent the client both internally and externally, working closely with the Account Director to manage client communication, briefings and project delivery across dotcom and etailers.
In addition to this you will be working with our performance team, who provide data and insights to improve its product presence, compliance and performance on the online stores for the European Retailers. We have a team who crunch and analyse the data, so your role will be to provide an oversight to clients of the smooth operation of reporting and actions, plus help drive some key initiatives we have plans for this year. This will be working closely with the Account Director and Data lead
* Work closely with clients on developing the content briefs ready to brief the internal teams
* To work internally with the Project Manager and European Content Managers to ensure alignment to European launch plans and timings and ensure markets go to launch with all required content for websites
* To work with the team on eRetail launch plans and develop eRetail toolkits to be shared with the markets
* Ensure that all content deliverables meet best-practice standards and style guidelines prior to final delivery
* To work with the data performance team to ensure the Digital Retail Managers are delivery high quality, consistent and timely data analysis and actions
* To work with the team and client on improving the Performance team ways of working and to help introduce best practices
* Managing the monthly finances and working within our finance structure to ensure invoicing is completed in a timely manor
* A natural ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships based on trust and transparency is core to our success and support of the team.
* Serve as a point of contact for all customer account management matters specific to your teams.
* Able to manage stakeholders across internal and external channels, whether through status updates, planning sessions, and project presentations
* Experience in writing brilliant digital briefs - able to get to the heart of the problem and effectively convey the requirements to senior team members
* Ideally have experience within D2C eRetail, content or Ecommerce
* Be commercially minded, ensuring the finances of your projects are kept up to date and new business opportunities are actively sought and/or identify areas of improvemen
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday