Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul." - Brother Roger.
My client is a global leader within its field and is looking for an enthusiastic Cashing & Banking Administrator who will join their busy finance department based in Bristol.
In this role, you will need to have strong collaboration skills as you will be resolving collection disputes and queries with various sites and customer service teams. You will also be key to improving the current banking processes across the systems currently used.
Responsibilities of the Cash & Banking Administrator include:
* Allocate incoming customer receipts
* Monitor Accounts Receivable inbox
* Process cheque payments
* Process one-off manual payments
* Gaining payment approvals
* Process invoices
* Bank reconciliations
* Ensure KPI's are up to date
* Ensure deadlines are met and SAP is updated as necessary
* Self-billing reconciliations
* Inter-company journals
* Cash-flow forecast
* Assist with audit requests and provide supporting evidence
* Continuously offer ideas and solutions on how to improve daily processes, tasks and
* procedures for increased efficiency or better service for all stakeholders
The Cash & Banking Administrator will need the following skills and experience for this role:
* Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Cash & Banking processes and how they interact
* Experience of using a large ERP system such as SAP would be advantageous
* Ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organisation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible