Accounts AssistantLocation: Gants HillSalary: £24,000-25,000 + Flexible benefits
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant
to join a friendly and welcoming property management company in Gants Hill. The purpose of the role will be building and maintaining relationships with customers to ensure their credit exposure is safe and paid promptly.
The ideal Accounts Assistant
Duties of the role:
- Microsoft Office Literate
- Self-driven, a good team player and communicator
- Multiple company weekly & monthly payments to contractors/consultants, suppliers and for amenities
- Petty Cash Reconciliation & Upload
- Credit Card Payments & Reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Addressing landlord queries and preparing monthly landlord payments
- Raising and sending monthly local authority invoices
You can apply online, but we also welcome calling or emailing your CV directly to the Adecco Romford branch.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Fun & sociable office
- Supportive environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.