I am delighted to be working exclusively with a Global Consulting firm who has a newly created position for a PR & Communications Manager to join their London office. This a great firm with a fantastic reputation who pride themselves on having a cooperative, inclusive, and supportive working culture. They have fantastic benefits; charity days, give as you earn, employee assistance programme, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension, family friendly policies and hybrid working.
Joining alongside our UK-based marketing colleagues, you will be required to lead on key internal communications to support business development, e.g., through our internal newsletter Global Group News. The split of the role is approximately 85% PR and 15% internal communications.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a global PR strategy to position the firm as global leadership talent experts and promote key messages
- Support relationship - building with key journalists, crafting ideas, and writing content. Lead press for key campaigns, new hires, etc.
- Review/ edit content as relevant, such as marketing materials, content, social messaging
- Lead on key, global internal communications to support the success of business development. For example, sharing successes, best practice and/or case studies around developing and winning business, global practice working, innovative marketing and business development, etc. Review the intranet for any quick wins for internal communications and other key channels
- Leverage and contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO and link building opportunities, ensuring ROI and value
- Capture and report on ROI
Key experience to be considered:
- Experience working with the media is essential.
- Be a team player who enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
- Quick spot to emerging trends in the industry and wider business landscape to contribute to wider marketing initiatives
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)Foleon/Content creation platform experience desirable
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
Please get in touch with me for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://refer-a-friend