Do you want to work for an organisation where your actions will make a real difference?
Rthirteen are pleased to be supporting a Norfolk charity in their search for a Fundraising Manager. This is a varied and exciting role that will focus on the growth and development of the fundraising function.
Using your innovative approach to fundraising management, analytical skills and income generation experience you will deliver innovative fundraising activities and a first-rate supporter experience. You'll seek opportunities to improve current processes and touchpoints for supporters and drive engagement and loyalty by ensuring fundraisers feel supported and valued. In doing so, you will be helping to raise vital funds for a fantastic charity that provides integral support to a range of people. **Please note a driving license and access to transport will be essential for this role.** Duties to include:
You will have/be:
- Responsibility for the development of the fundraising function within the business.
- Planning, developing and executing a fundraising strategy.
- Playing a key role in the recruitment and growth of a dedicated fundraising team.
- Carrying out day-to-day fundraising activities, ensuring all activities are properly planned, delivered effectively and are profitable.
- Developing new, volunteer-led fundraising activities that are in accordance with professional, statutory and business requirements.
- Managing and developing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Managing the fundraising team, including performance management, carrying out appraisals and handling any disciplinary issues.
- Developing and mentoring both staff and volunteers.
- Travelling to various events, meetings and venues where necessary.
- Proven experience in community or events fundraising.
- Experience in building strong relationships with stakeholders and project managing collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Excellent planning skills, experience of managing multiple projects at one time
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- The ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Full UK driving license with access to own vehicle.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday. The offered salary for this position is £30,218 - £34,217 dependant on experience.How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Sean Ferris - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.About rthirteen:
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.