Do you want to work for a company who are passionate about sustainability and Net Zero?
Consult Energy are working with an exciting client looking for a Data Scientist to join their team on a contract basis. Interested? Have a look at the below!
Data Architect - What will you do:
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data flows, integrations, transformations, and data repositories
* Define and support the Data Architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security and reference data
* Define data flows, i.e., which parts of the organisation generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
* Experience of web-based applications and data transfer standards (e.g.: REST API, JSON)
* Qualified architect practitioner (TOGAF, BCS ESA, Archimate or equivalent)
Data Architect - What will you need:
* Demonstratable in-depth understanding of the management of data quality, data lineage obtained in several organisations applying differing forms of data governance
* Practitioner of Data Modelling (Conceptual, Logical, Physical) using standard notation (e.g.: IE, IDEF1X, UML etc)
* Proven experience in the application of data definition standards e.g., ISO/IEC 11179 and data integration standards e.g., OAGIS
* Experience of Architecting/Designing Data solution on Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
Location: Manchester - Flexible working available
Rate: £500 - £650pd - Inside IR35
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Data Architect or Senior data professional who is ready to take a step up in their career and go on an exciting journey of growth. If you have the experience outlined above, or of a similar remit, and can show where you meet the criteria get in touch.