Competitive Salary + Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading Land and Engineering Surveying Consultants. Our client is a full member of The Survey Association, and our directors are all Fellows or Members of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors. Our client is certified by ISO9001, OHSAS 18001, RISQS and FPAL, which represents their pledge to deliver quality, consistency, and integrity. They utilise a range of techniques and state of the art technology to ensure that every project is carried out with precision, accuracy and with the most cost effective and safe survey solution.
The GPR Manager will be responsible for carrying out detailed specialist Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) projects throughout the country. These projects will range from non-destructive structural scanning such as rebar mapping to highly detailed mobile GPR and PAS128 M4P output. You will be responsible for the full project life cycle from initial quote and planning through to post processing and delivery. You will also be responsible for developing this specialism within the company with a view to expand the offering and team. Proven experience completing specialist GPR works is a must with a preferred period of 2-3 years in a similar role, ideally UK based.
The ability to attain Security Clearance for Government sensitive sites would be an advantage. Must be able to pass enhanced DBS background checks for working within schools.
* Good interpersonal skills
* In depth knowledge covering a range of GPR and structural scanning equipment
* Have advanced knowledge of all aspects of GPR surveys and post-processing techniques
* Experience with using software packages such as N4CE, AutoCAD and any GPR post processing systems
* The ability to prioritise & meet deadlines
* Competent user of BricsCAD / AutoCAD
* Competent user of underground utility / GPR survey equipment, and Leica survey equipment
* Able to travel and stay away at projects within the UK at short notice if required
* Full UK Driving License required
* Paid yearly professional membership fees
* Competitive salary and overtime
* Unlimited personal training and development - our client recognises the importance of professional development and actively supports and encourages all employees to progress their ongoing professional development. We have an Approved Development Scheme with CICES and support individuals in gaining membership and a range of other qualifications
* Company vehicle of your choosing and fuel card
* Flexible/hybrid working