Are you a 17th / 18th edition qualified Engineer looking to get off shifts and into field service? Or are you an experienced Electrical Engineer who wants the prospect of running your own service team in the future? You'll become an expert in our high profile, niche equipment servicing water features across the M25. Full training will be provided!
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
· 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile phone & Tablet
· Full access to company benefits package including Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
LOCATION: Covering clients within the M25
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, Edgware, Enfield, Romford, Dagenham, Dartford, Sidcup, Bromley, Croydon, Epsom, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston upon Thames, Hayes, Wembley, Harrow, Central London, Barking
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· Do you desire a better quality of life? There are no shifts and you will be working 8:30 to 4:00 Monday to Friday
· We're now ready to build a second service team - and you can be their leader once you're up to speed
· You'll visit high profile / high prestige sites around the Greater London area providing scheduled maintenance and repair
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Engineer - Electrical / Maintenance - M25 area
This is a field based Electrical Service Engineer role providing scheduled maintenance, refits and upgrades of architectural water features to clients within the M25.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Service Engineer - Electrical / Maintenance - M25 area
· Working in a team of two Engineers, you will provide field based scheduled service / maintenance at customer sites in and around the M25.
· These jobs will require general electrical / mechanical maintenance, fault finding, testing and reporting.
· You will be typically attending one job per day - on site hours 8:00am to 4:30pm
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer - Electrical / Maintenance - M25 area
To be successful in your application, you will be:
· An electrically biased Engineer at 17th edition / 18th edition / NVQ Level 3. Apprenticeship / ONC / HNC or above electrical engineering would be a bonus.
· Able to read and interpret technical drawings
· Not afraid to use a spanner and get your hands dirty
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service of innovating water features.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Electrician, NVQ Level 3, Electrical Engineering, 17th Edition, 18th Edition,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16610, Wallace Hind Selection