Up to £40,000 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the outskirts of Halifax is looking to hire a Theatre Practitioner to join their team on a fixed term contract.
The hospital is renowned for providing high levels of medical treatment and personal care, with a highly skilled medical team in place, offering advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
* A competitive annual pay of up to £40,000 depending on experience
* Day Shifts
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* Free wellness screening
* Free onsite car parking
As Theatre Practitioner/Scrub Nurse, you will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite. As part of the team, you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
What we're looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Passionate about high quality care and standards
* Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub Experience
* Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation