My client, a Financial Planning firm-based in Norwich have a vacancy for a Paraplanner, it is vital that you have experience of working in an IFA practice setting ideally working in an Administrator capacity, no previous experience of Paraplanning is required however this role will allow you vital exposure to area's such as report writing as well as study support via an external Paraplanning apprenticeship to allow you to become a fully qualified Paraplanner.
My client has been operating in the industry for over 15 years and are a trusted, well-known firm. My client is a family-run company who have become one of the largest in East Anglia and the Southeast.
My client is rapidly expanding and are always looking for Qualified Financial Adviser's to add to their existing team to assist in driving the company forward which means there is a constant demand for good quality back office support.
Key tasks include:
* The preparation and submission of New Business Files
* Sales Progression - pipeline/case submission chasing
* Managing the Review process and booking in (when required)
* Completion or management of completion of the portfolio review report
* Action the outcome of the review and audit of the review
* Client change of agency and information collection
* Diary management including booking appointments
* Email management of yourself and your Adviser
* To ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
* Lead management
* Contact of Clients (when required)
* Updating the back-office system appropriately
* Feedback to marketing team or introducer (when required)
* Answering general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email
* Submitting requests to the business support team
* Completion of draft suitability reports
Additional Tasks (if applicable)
* Prospecting new business opportunities for advisers to generate new income.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring the Adviser meets with company standard compliance requirements.
* Ensuring all service levels are met for relevant clients and audited correctly.
* Ensuring you understand the Adviser's business and activity target for the year and log/monitor the relevant figures associated.
* Ensuring you understand the current business goals & objectives.
* Ensuring that all data added to the back-office system is correct and up to date where available.
* Ensuring that you understand workload requirements by associated group resources.
Key skills include:
* Great customer service
* Good IT Skills
* Excellent time management skills
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to self-manage and be proactive
* Great communication skills
In return, my client can offer a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000, dependent on your experience and the opportunity to develop/continue a long-term career within Financial Services.
Hours of work - 9:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
21 days holiday plus bank holiday
Pension - 3% employee and 6% employer
Qualifications funded and supported by a professional external training company with a 90% plus, firs time pass rate