Financial Services Specialist Recruiters
Job Title: Financial Services Administrator/PA
Location: London, Edgware
Benefits: Competitive salary, Progression supported, Holiday, Pension, Part Time Role, Parking.
Salary: £28,000 ~ £35,000 Pro Rota ~ Depending on Experience
About the Company:
This prestigious and excellent small reputable firm has a lot to offer the right person. They offer a professional approach to Wealth Planning Advice and are looking for Talented individuals to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any candidate looking for a part time role who can work efficiently and accurately, support a director, work to deadlines, prioritise when necessary and establish and develop good working relationships with clients and providers.
What Your Day to Day Duties Will Include:
* Communicating with plan providers to obtain client information, valuations and plan documentation.
* Ensuring that our records are correct and kept up-to-date.
* Completing, checking and submitting client information and new business applications to providers.
* Printing, binding and posting reports, letters and presentations.
* Efficient handling of letters, telephone calls and faxes, handling of email traffic and dealing proactively with all other items of incoming/outgoing correspondence.
* Ensuring that relevant supporting documents are provided to Financial Advisers.
* Helping prepare client financial planning reviews.
* Seeing each piece of client work through from start to finish, including preparing, collating, checking and following up on documentation
* Liaising with clients, providers and the adviser to ensure his workload is prioritised
* Maintaining a quarterly review diary and preparing performance information, including benchmarks, charts and comparative cost data
* Investment fund switches and execution of trades
* Keep all records on the Intelligent Office system up-to-date, including new plans, fees, valuations and populating data.
What is Needed to Be Considered For This IFA Administrator Role:
* Previous experience in administration, preferably within a financial advisory firm
* A good general understanding of financial products (Pensions, ISAs, Life Cover, Mortgages, etc.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good numeracy and literacy skills
* A thorough and diligent approach to work
* Ability to quickly build positive relationships at all levels of the business, including colleagues, clients, product providers and any third-party connections
* Display a positive approach, remain calm and work well under pressure
* To be flexible and adaptable, as business needs occasionally demand
* Be able to set and maintain high standards
* Keen to be part of a fun, helpful and friendly team
* To be honest, trustworthy and to have professional integrity
Apply today to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements