Our client were founded by a team of technologists, marketers and data experts. They combine real time customer data with industry-leading technology to create products that would give customers an engaging customer experience and advertisers improved bottom line results. They are looking for a digital account director to join their digital team! Based in London, part remote.
The ideal digital account director/senior account manager will have previous experience in an agency environment and a proven track record in day to day account management. Liaising with clients directly to keep them updated on results and any suitable next steps as well as communicating internally to ensure that the wider teams are kept informed of what the client needs.
My client is currently experiencing rapid growth and the successful digital account director will eventually be expected to recruit and build a dynamic account team around the established processes and working practices the successful candidate will help define and implement. Alongside upskilling existing staff members and being the thought leader for effective account leadership in the business.
Key Skills and Requirements as their digital account director:
* Bachelor's degree level qualifications - ideally in a marketing or digital capacity
* 3 years+ experience in an account management role within a digital/online agency
* Experience with retail clients predominantly as their digital account director
* Experience managing campaigns and strategies across programmatic display and paid social channels.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite; powerpoint, word, excel as their digital account director
* Good knowledge of additional platforms including google docs
* Great team player working with more senior members of the commercial and media teams as their digital account director
* Creative thinker who is can-do and solution driven
* Lover of all things digital as their digital account director
* Curiosity and a desire to learn, grow, share and deliver
* Adaptable and willing to flex in a fast-paced, changing environment, someone who thrives on the diversity of their role and the projects they lead