Simply Education are urgently seeking Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools in and around the Stockport area.
Do you have experience of working as a Cover Supervisor? Or are you a Teaching Assistant looking at taking on more responsibility in the classroom? Perhaps you have worked with young people in another setting and looking at getting some classroom experience? Then you may make a fantastic Cover Supervisor!
To be a successful cover supervisor you will need to;
- Hold a degree or coaching qualification
- Have recent experience working with young people aged 11-18
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
-A personal and friendly service
-A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
-Competitive rates of pay
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
-Minimal administration (no time sheets)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings
-Online diary of bookings, school directions
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click "Apply Now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed)