Maintenance Data Management & Technical Support Engineer
We are looking to recruit Aircraft Maintenance Data Management & Technical Support engineers in support of the UK-based A400M aircraft fleet at RAF Brize Norton. The role will concern the upload/creation of material parts in the appropriate data base for ensuring better control and link between the maintenance activities and spare parts use during the completion of the maintenance work.
To support the Customer with all topics related to maintenance data management and technical support, to support the ongoing operations of the UK-based A400M fleet. This role is based at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire.
Responsibilities will include:
* A one off activity will be required at the beginning of the project to review around 40000 material references and ensure information is updated accordingly
* Data auditing and validation
* Error troubleshooting
* Update/develop related procedures and documentation
* May require occasional travel to Spain for Airbus training
* Analysis of missing spare part items
* Reviewing transaction history to ensure all parts uploaded to data base are in chronological order.
* Check part life is updated in line with form1/CoC/Logbook. (Script to be raised to recalculate the lifing before update).
* Check and ensure the initial values are correct before part information uploaded in to data base.
* Kit/Shop updated in line with logistic info.
* Maintenance tasks carried out, it should be updated in line with the form1/CoC/Logbook.
* Documentation (CoC, form1, etc) shall be uploaded into the MDS once updated.
* Once item is updated, its status on MDS shall be 'Serviceable', otherwise it shall be 'U/S'.
* On a monthly basis new items will be received in the MSF, according to the volumes represented in the table below that will need to be process in the MDS:
Knowledge and Experience.
* Technical degree or an equivalent level of demonstrable work experience.
* Experience working in an aerospace or aviation operational environment.
* Information or data management/software tools experience as user level.
* Working knowledge of Maintenance Data Systems (MDS) for A400M is an advantage.
* Aircraft maintenance experience (inc. Part 145 and Part M) is an advantage.
* Able to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
* To be a customer focussed team player.
* Proactive approach to problem solving and continuous improvement.
* Basic IT competency with Microsoft Office suite.
* Excellent communication skills with a good level of verbal and written English.
* Good report writing skills.
* Either currently hold Security Clearance or be eligible to become Security Cleared.
* Due to COVID19 site regulations the current working pattern is split in two day shifts (early/late) which alternate weekly. It is the intention to return to normal office hours when these regulations are relaxed.
* The role will include being part of an on-call rota for out-of-hours coverage including weekends and bank holidays. Special conditions are given for these duties.
In addition to the culture and career development opportunities at Capgemini, we offer a matched pension scheme, healthcare and generous holiday allowance