Coffee Field Service Engineer
Job title: Coffee Field Service Engineer
Location: Wolverhampton/ West Midlands
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum. Up to £33,000.00 pa including working 1 in 4 weekends + vehicle
Our client is fast being recognised nationwide as one of the leading companies to provide service solutions in the Coffee and beverage equipment industry. Due to continued growth and expertise, we now require a Coffee Field Service Engineer to join the team to cover sites based in Wolverhampton/ West Midlands and surrounding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an expanding company as a Coffee Field Service Engineer, who can offer you stability, and a long-term career with a good annual salary.
Previous field service experience is essential, ideally working on coffee machines, catering equipment, domestic appliances or similar equipment.
In this role, you will be required to travel to customer sites to repair, maintain and install customer products both in domestic and commercial premises, but most importantly you will genuinely have the drive to deliver an exceptional level of service to all of our customers.
The position is primarily covering sites in Wolverhampton/ West Midlands and surrounding, but could possibly be required to travel to other areas of the country from time to time.
* Servicing and repairing of Coffee Machines and related equipment.
* Working from home covering Wolverhampton/ West Midlands and surrounding,
* Company van.
* Company Phone.
* Company Laptop.
* Training provided.
* Previous experience working on Coffee Machines, white goods, or similar electrical/ mechanical equipment is required.
* Full UK driving license
* Must be a good communicator.
* Self-motivated with a desire to drive improvement
* Must be willing to learn and adapt with the company.
* A flexible approach to travel.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This role is Mon-Fri, working 1 in 4 weekends
If you feel this role to be a strong match for your experience, we look forward to hearing from you