12 month contract, £13 per hour, 37.5 hour week for a Workshop Technician / Machinist / Machine Operator. Based in Farnborough with onsite car parking
The UK branch of one of the world leading heat treatment organisations is currently seeking a Workshop Technician in a growing team. The company offers comprehensive training and development.
Automotive technicians, motor mechanics, CNC machine operators, fitters and assembly line operators are encouraged to apply as training to transfer your skills successfully will be available. Although qualifications are an advantage, transferable skills and the ability to pick up the specifics are key.
Having worked in heat treatment organisation previously is advantageous but full training given
The company carry out heat treatment on high precision aerospace, automotive, marine and various engineering mechanical components such as gears, camshafts and crankshafts. In this role you'll be responsible for preparing these components for heat treatment in the industrial ovens located within the business and then perform post-treatment completion activities.
This is a great chance to be part of a professional and people focused business.
The Workshop Technician role in summary:
* To prepare components and test samples for heat treatment and to run the microprocessor controlled heat treatment furnaces.
* Work on a Monday to Friday basis in a busy workshop environment.
The Workshop Technician Required:
* Need to have worked on an engineering related background such as in CNC machining, automotive / car repair workshop or in an assembly / fitter line of an engineering related company.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Eager to learn and a team player.
Reference ID: Workshop Technician
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £13 per hour
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications, we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion