£9.00 to £12.00 per hour | 36 Hours | Day Shifts
A 20+ bedded care home in Worthing is looking to recruit an experienced Deputy / Senior Carer to work on a permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy / Senior Carer post:
* A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, flexible hours available
* Day shifts only working flexible hours
* Great hourly rates from £9.00 to £12.00
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with personal care. You will also lead shifts, coordinate care and lead and develop the team of care staff.
What the home is looking for in a Deputy / Senior Carer:
* Qualified with NVQ/SVQ Level 3
* Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
* Passionate about delivering high quality care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation