Our client is a growing, forward thinking industry leader. They are seeking a confident marketing professional with a strong commercial focus, to join their established team of marketers, concentrating on Supplier Brand Management.
This is an exciting and challenging role, to develop and market the supplier brand portfolio to their established and engaged customer base in order to grow brand sales and awareness;
· Plan and deliver marketing campaigns online and offline, working alongside other teams including the supplier brand contacts, overseeing the design and production of marketing materials and sales literature.
· Co-ordinate projects to deliver campaigns in line with the annual marketing plan for the supplier brands, keeping in mind seasons and other effecting factors
· Reports and campaign analysis to evaluate performance and proactively push campaigns to reach optimise output.
· Continuously analyse market trends and technology plus competitor activity including market research to prepare for current and future campaigns.
· Distribution of samples via giveaway campaigns, social media initiatives and through the business development team
· Update and maintain the website including setting up tracking and reporting
· Plan and manage campaign budgets.
Skills / Experience;
· A marketing qualification and/or substantial relevant experience (a minimum of 2 years experience)
· The ability to forward plan and juggle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects, whilst staying organised and a high attention to detail.
· Able to demonstrate creativity and inventiveness for creating offline and online media (Emails, Website and Print) which is on brief and on message.
· High quality copying writing and proof-reading skills with a strong command of English grammar and spelling plus able to exercise excellent written and verbal communication.
· Expert user of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint plus ideally experience of DotDigital (or similar) and Canva, it would also be beneficial to have some basic coding skills such as HTML.
· Working knowledge of social media in a B2B marketing environment, Marketing automation platforms and SEO and Google analytics.
Salary is up to GBP28000 depending on experience, hybrid working is an option, 1 -2 days per week from home. This is a full time permanent position, 37.5 hours per week