Location: Barnsley & Halifax
Pay Rate for hourly rate: £11.50 per hour for non-contracted positions
Pay Rate for basic salary: £22,425 per annum and additional employee benefits for contracted positions.
Job Type: Full-Time (Office Based)
Job Reference: BARNSLEYHALIFAX/TRAINER/100
Nurseplus is looking for an internal trainer to train our staff in health and social care courses in Barnsley & Halifax.
You will primarily be running our induction training programme, which ensures that all staff are given the appropriate mandatory training to feel confident and prepared for their roles in various healthcare settings.
All of our training is in line with the care certificate; your aim will be to equip our workers with the knowledge and skills they need to provide safe, compassionate care and support.
Courses you'll be required to train will include:
* Health and Safety Awareness
* Fire Awareness
* Personal Safety
* Infection Control & PPE practical assessment
* First Aid and Basic Life Support
* Moving and Handling
* Personal care
* Equality and Diversity
* Mental Capacity Act (MCA)
* Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
* Medication Awareness
* Safeguarding Adults and Children
* Nutrition, Hydration and Food Hygiene/Safety
* Confidentiality, GDPR, Recording and Reporting
Applicants must be experienced healthcare trainers.
Full time and part-time contracts are available as well as flexible positions. Hours available are dependent on the branch training needs and your willingness to travel.
What Nurseplus can offer you:
* Free DBS
* Up to £1000* when you refer a nurse or carer
* Great weekly pay
* Annual pay review
* Regular branch incentives and competitions
* Basic hourly rate of £11.50 per hour for non-contracted positions
* Basic salary of £22,425 per annum and additional employee benefits for contracted positions.
For more information apply today.