Are you a health care assistant with experience looking for work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances? ? We are seeking to recruit Health Care Assistants to join our dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Paulton area within a hospital ward. Majority of the patients transferred to the ward are from the local acute trusts although the ward can receive direct admissions such as people admitted directly from home via GP or community health professional referral. Care is also provided to patients needing palliative care.
* To provide high standards of patient care at all times.
* To ensure that the dignity, safety, and confidentiality of all patients is respected at all times.
* To always maintain confidentiality of information regarding patients.
* Assist and as required provide patients with personal care.
* Wash and dress patients.
* Make beds.
* Serve meals and help to feed patients.
* Help patients feel more comfortable.
* Monitor patient's conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations, and weight.
* 6 months experience within the UK.
* Experience Recording Accurate Records.
* Ability to work as part of a team, supportive and motivated, great communication skills