Full time equivalent 36 hrs p/w
Rate of pay £9.60p/hr (without qualification) £9.70p/hr (Level 2 qualified), £9.90p/hr (Level 3 qualified) - Enhanced rate of pay for bank holidays.
Numada Healthcare Limited is an independent care company providing nursing and residential care to older persons with the aim to support them to maintain their independence and continue to live their lives the way they chose. We provide care and support to adults over the age of 18 and pride ourselves in delivering high quality care.
Numada Healthcare Limited are seeking new and experienced Care Assistants to join our teams and provide care and support to people in one of our nursing and residential homes, in the area of Gosport. No formal qualifications are necessary but would be beneficial, and we will provide training.
Shifts will vary and could be a combination of the following:
* 08:00am - 20:00pm Monday - Sunday
* 08:00am - 14:00pm Monday - Sunday
* 14:00pm - 20:00pm Monday - Sunday
* 20:00pm - 08:00am Monday - Sunday
You will be required to work alternative weekends
* Apprenticeships funded by Numada Homecare limited
* Competitive rates of pay - Time and half for bank holidays, Double time for Christmas day.
* Company pension schemes
* Holiday entitlement of 5.6 weeks per year (pro rata)
* Free meals (up to 2 meals in 12 hour day shift)
* Paid Breaks (up to 3 breaks in 12 hour day shift)
* Oncall support.
* Free Uniform
* Paid DBS checks
* Full training
* Provide personal care
* Provide nutritional support
* Provide mobility support
* Provide emotional and social support
* Working effectively with the manager, team and family members
* Working to a flexible rota
* Keeping a positive and friendly attitude!
What we ask from you:
* The right to work in the UK
* Kind, caring nature and a passion to help others.
* Have excellent communication skills, be a great team player, be flexible and have can do attitude.
Full PPE and regular self testing provided.
Vaccination and booster strongly recommended