Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Job Location: Newham, East London
Type of job: Full time AND part time, 20-40hrs per week available
Salary: £12.00-£18.00 p/h
We are a trusted complex care provider who aim to ensure our values of Excellence, Respect, Collaboration, Integrity and Ownership are evidenced throughout all areas of care provision. We are clinically led and support a vast number of service users across England and pride ourselves on providing safe, quality care for patients of all ages and with varying needs.
Why First Option Healthcare?
* VIP Nurse and Healthcare Assistant scheme
* Referral scheme: you can receive £75 for a healthcare assistant or £150 for a nurse
* Online shopping discounts available.
* Bespoke on-site and classroom-based training and development, with career progression opportunities and continuous clinical support
* State of the art technology provided within each care package
* Monthly supervisions to ensure you are always supported in your role
* NMC revalidation and CPD support
* 24/7 support from clinical leads and out of hours care management
Like what you hear? Good news - We are currently recruiting for a care assistant to join our friendly and quickly growing team.
Essential skills and requirements:
* NG Tube feeding
Duties and responsibilities:
* Using complex care equipment and carrying out complex care procedures
* Supporting clients outside of the home where required i.e., medical appointments
* Caring for patients within their own home and building a rapport with family members
* Ensure care plans and other information are followed and any changes are escalated to clinical leads efficiently and safely.
Please note in order to be considered you must be able to meet compliance requirements including willingness to obtain a valid DBS, attend mandatory training and provide satisfactory references.
Location considerations: Newham, East London, North London, South London
If you believe this role would be a great fit for you, then we welcome your application and will contact you to further discuss your next opportunity.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010.
Edit jobStatus: OpenView public job page