Head of Nursing and Quality - Grade 8c Salary: £62,517 - £69,732
Monday to Friday, depending on need of the service.
Blackheath Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre in South East London is an established provider of specialist inpatient rehabilitation for individuals with an acquired brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
We are specialists in the treatment of patients with physical and cognitive impairments and/or neuropsychiatric disorders resulting from a brain injury or other neurological condition.
Work with the multi-disciplinary senior leadership team in developing and delivering a service of the highest quality to patients and their families.
Lead and manage the nursing and care staff to ensure patients receive care that is safe, effective, responsive, caring and well led.
Lead and continually improve quality across the hospital, ensuring it is embedded as day-to-day responsibility of all members of staff.
What we do
There are two wards in our Blackheath site: Thames Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit and Heathside Unit. Across the two wards we provide assessment, rehabilitation, support and care.
Thames is a Level 1 specialist service.
This regional service is for people with complex cognitive and /or behavioural problems following a brain injury or as a result of a neurological condition.
Level 2 Specialist Rehabilitation (Heathside)
This service is suitable for people who require specialist inpatient rehabilitation and have ongoing physical therapy needs.
Please take a look at our progressive and rewarding benefits package
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay,
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)