We are looking for caring, dedicated and passionate Healthcare Assistants who are hardworking and keen to join our team.
Working flexible shifts in residential, care and nursing homes, you will be providing high quality practical support and care for patients who require assistance with their personal and physical needs.
You'll assist with daily tasks including personal care, medication and assistance at mealtimes and when moving patients. You will work as a team and liaise with other healthcare professionals monitoring and notifying them of temperatures, pulse and respiration rates.
* You must have the right to work within the UK.
* Excellent communication skills
* At least 6 months' experience as a health care assistant in the UK.
* Ability to complete or provide a DBS
* Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Regular shifts available
* Competitive hourly rate paid weekly
* Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
* App to pick up shifts
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* Refer a friend scheme
* QUICK Application Process
* Holiday Pay
Apply today or call our office to discuss further