£11.76 per hour | 42 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall "Good" CQC
A large care home in Thirsk is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Residential Deputy Manager to join their care team on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Residential Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract working 42 hours on day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £11.76
• The opportunity to help lead a fully CQC compliant home
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
What we are looking for:
• A minimum of NVQ/SVQ Level 2/Level 3 in Health and Social Care with a willingness to develop new skills through internal training and further relevant qualifications
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation