History Teacher Required
£(Apply online only) per day
Amber Valley School
Cover People are looking for a History Teacher to work in a secondary school based in Ilkeston. The school is a fantastic provider of education with a very unique approach to behaviour management and student engagement that really works with their catchment. The school offer GCSE and A Level History and a number of school leavers attend Russel Group and Oxbridge Universities. This is an amazing opportunity to inspire the next generation of Historians!
The school is 'good' and have a welcoming team of staff.
The role is temporary ongoing, starting June- Christmas.
* Location - Amber Valley
* Position - History Teacher
* Start date - September
* Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
* End date (if applicable) - N/A
* Contract type - Temporary to permanent
* Full time/part time - Full Time
* Pay £(Apply online only) per day PAYE
* Hours - 8:15am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH COVERPEOPLE TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover People is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy