- £(Apply online only) per day, depending on experience level
- Independent sector
- Flexible: part time or full-time
- Start date: September 2022
We are proud to be working alongside one of London's leading independent schools in order to recruit a lead teacher of Economics. This is an opportunity to teach your subject to students who are engaged and eager to apply to the country's top universities.
Some key details about the role:
- The school are flexible on whether you work part time (0.5+) or full-time
- Department follows AQA A-Level Economics course
- Economics is part of the Humanities department
- Central London location
- Excellent transport links available
This would suit any teacher of Economics or Business Studies. It would be advantageous to your application if you have QTS and/or relevant teaching experience in the UK. We welcome applications from all teaching backgrounds but as this is a Lead Teacher role we would recommend that only candidates with at least three years' experience apply. It is not essential but would be advantageous to your application if you have experience in a Lead teaching role or if you have some experience with handling extra responsibility within your faculty.