Full Time Primary Teacher
September Start ( 1 year maternity cover)
Salary: Up to £170 + Dependant on experience.
Are you a committed and passionate KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher?
Do you have experience of SEN and PECs?
A large primary school with an excellent reputation in Lewisham is seeking to appoint a KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher to start work in September. The class will be supported by two LSAs.
The successful KS1/ Key Stage 1 teacher will have/ be the following:
• Experience in teaching KS1
• A committed individual who enjoys working as part of a hard-working and welcoming team
• An inspirational teacher, committed to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
• A candidate with the energy and creativity to inspire and motivate others
• A teacher with in depth knowledge of the curriculum.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Maria on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services