Part Time Nursery Teacher - Duckling teacher
About the school
We are a small, friendly staffed and well-resourced school, sited in a beautiful building on the boundary of a large park. The school ensures their pupils achieve exceptionally well in both their academic and personal development due to the quality of teaching. Our youngest children are aged 2-3rs and we are keen to recruit an experienced part time EYFS Specialist Teacher for one of our Nursery Classes from September.
About the Nursery Teacher role
* As a Nursery Teacher, you will be responsible for the day to day running of one of our 2-3yr old groups.
* You would be supported by a team of nursery nurses and work in parallel with the other class teacher.
* Ability to inspire young minds at the start of their educational journey
* Have an effective, but calm teaching style and be able to devise creative activities that are fun and interactive so as children are keen to participate and explore
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships pupils, colleagues and parents and carers.
* Part time, term time only position. Fixed Term Contract x 1 year from 5th September 2022 until approx mid July 2023. Contracts then roll forward.
* 8.00am - 1.30pm, term-time, with occasional evening events
You will need:
* Level 3 (with minimum of 2 years' experience) Working with 2-3year olds.
What you'll get:
* Salary-£16,000 p/a
* Small class sizes
* Friendly, cohesive team
* We have a tube station very close by (Holland Park/ Shepherds Bush)
Miss Delaney's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS, as well as other safeguarding checks