£55,000 per annum | 40 Hours - Days | Bonus potential & Great benefits | Car allowance
A Turnaround Manager is required to work for one of the UK's leading care groups. You will cover nursing homes in the central Scotland area.
What the home is offering and details of this Turnaround Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on permanent day shifts
• A fantastic salary offered at £55,000
• Car allowance
• Company stakeholder pension scheme & group life assurance cover
• DBS fees are paid for
• Access to over 1600 high street discounts
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
• Generous annual leave
• Private healthcare cover for yourself and contributory cover for your family
• GP online - providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
• Free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Turnaround Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD - Will consider someone who is Nurse or non-nurse qualified as long as they have experience
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior/supervisory role in a clinical setting, in addition to having prior experience in elderly and dementia care
• Confident leading a clinical team and ensuring high standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation