Area Director - Glasgow
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 per year DOE
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Day Shift
Covid vaccinations: If offered employment, you must produce evidence that you have either commenced or completed the vaccination programme. If not, you must agree to have both vaccinations before your start date. All staff need to be fully vaccinated by Thursday 11th November 2021 or prove medical exemption.
Have you regionally managed between 8-10 homes within a care setting for at least a couple of years? If so, please read on.
NMC desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
Your role will involve leading Home Managers and Senior Home Manager/s in your Area to deliver the company vision and mission of being the kindest care home provider and the number one care home in every locality and deliver the best health and care experience for Residents, the best working environment for colleagues and the best return for Investors.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. As an Area Director, you will be supporting current home managers within their homes. You will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally with a wide range of stakeholders and external contacts. You will utilise your strong creative and marketing skills to proactively promote the home in the local community, ensuring the high reputation of the home is communicated to potential residents and referrers.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications:
* Proven regional management experience in a similar position.
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams.
* Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation.
* Strong commercial awareness.
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Previous successful Nursing home management and supervisory experience
* Previous experience working within a social care environment
* Understand care planning processes and have experience in writing care plans.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems.
* Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
* The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Optima Plus Recruitment.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time