£21.35 p/h (Band 7 Equivalent) - £42.7k | 38.5 Hours - FT or PT | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading nursing home near to Falkirk currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Staff Nurse.
The 110+ bedded home is in the Falkirk area and provides a range of specialist care and is owned and operated by a leading local care group.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week, full time or part time hours on either day or night shifts.
• A great hourly pay rate of £21.35 which is NHS Band 7 Equivalent and comes to an annual salary of £42,700
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• A company pension scheme
• The cost of your enhanced PVG and NMC registration fees covered
• A bespoke induction and extensive training, development and career progression prospects
• An employee assistance programme
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on the night shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability/RNLD
• From a strong background in elderly care, ideally having previous experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation