Our Manufacturing client based in Glasgow are seeing an experienced Turner to add to their existing team.
• Operating a range of CNC Machine Tools
• Ability to set Machine & Tooling offsets
• Ability to set tooling.
• Ability to follow process documentation to machine components to the desired standards.
• Ability to use various gauging and interpret results on components.
• Ability to produce conforming product within timescales agreed.
• Ability to complete all Process/Quality Documentation.
This role is dayshift with the possibility of nightshift.
For more info, or to apply, please contact Kyle at Kinetic Plc
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities