Purchase Ledger Administrator (Contract) | Mid Kent | Up to £25,000
Our client is seeking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their finance team in Mid Kent on a 12 month fixed term contract. The Purchase Ledger Administrator will be responsible for matching supplier invoices against stock records, identifying discrepancies and taking the necessary action to these. This is an excellent opportunity for someone bright and detail orientated to join a thriving business that can offer long term career progression.
- Process invoices, ensuring quantities and pricing match, investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers in a professional manner
- Process services invoices for approval, ensuring relevant manager has authorized for processing and payment.
- Refer to signed contracts for correct invoicing dates and rates
- Ensure coding of invoices is accurate by liaising with the management accountant and relevant managers.
- Run payment runs, importing, checking and where relevant authorizing payments, dispatching remittance advice.
- Preparing supplier reconciliations on a monthly basis referring to outstanding invoices/GRN's and other timing differences
- Maintaining correct supplier details, creating new supplier accounts and archiving relevant supplier details on a timely basis
- Undertaking other ad-hoc administration duties as required.
Candidates will demonstrate strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, a numerate mind and be reliable and trustworthy. Previous experience of purchase ledger would be advantageous. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and sizeable business with genuine room for progression, if desired.