Are you an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant?
Are you confident, enthusiastic, and motivated with a passion for Special Needs?
Are you reliable and focused, make an instant impact and show determination in offering the best support and guidance? If so, we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an outstanding special school in Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Special Needs TA; the post is long-term, 5 days a week and the hours are 08:30am - 3:30pm. The role starts from September, however the school are open to an earlier start for the right candidate.
The successful SEN TA / SEN LSA will need to be able to support pupils that may have challenging behaviour, specific learning difficulties or EHCP's. With support from other members of staff, activities will be set by the teacher, and you will support pupils with their progress and attainment.
Experience supporting some of the following could be advantageous:
Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD, formerly EBD)
Global Development Delay (GDD)
Hearing Impairment (HI)
Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties (NLD)
Speech and Language Disorder
Visual Impairment (VI)
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Zeena on or email
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants