Drinks Dispense Installation Technician
Salary: £30K - £32K - no upper limit on earnings but guaranteed lower limit for security
Contract: Permanent, Full time
* Company Vehicle with Private Use and Fuel Paid
* No Previous Experience Needed - Industry Leading Training
* Industry-Leading Training
* Company Van with Option of Private Use - Fuel Paid For
* Quarterly Quality Incentive Paid
* Excellent Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
* Company Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
* Generous Life Assurance Scheme
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* 31 Days Holiday per Year
* Best Available Tools, Equipment, PPE and Uniform are provided
* Work is planned around your home postcode
If you enjoy meeting a variety of people and are passionate about problem solving, then we would like to pay you for spending your time in the pub! This is an exciting opportunity to join Innserve!
The Role - Drinks Dispense Installation Technician
* Working 43 hours per week, Monday to Friday, additional weekend and evening work optional.
* Providing quality technical services for the installation of drinks dispense equipment in bars from small font installations to full bar and cellar refurbishments.
* Accurately record all work completed including stock control and asset movement.
* Work in a team on large refurbishments alongside other tradesmen, or independently for smaller installations.
* Always provide a good customer experience.
* You will have a practical approach to work with experience in a technical or engineering role.
* You will be able to work with tools and enjoy completing projects from start to finish.
* A technical apprenticeship or NVQ qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
* Industry experience would also help and may reduce training time needed although comprehensive training will be given for those new to the industry.
* You will be determined to succeed, deliver a great customer experience.
* You will be flexible and able to work independently.
* You will have a full driving licence.
Click on "APPLY" today if you are interested, forwarding us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or use our template application form on our website if you don't have a CV!
We'd love to hear from you
Innserve is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please