Ref: 3322 Job Title: Brand Relationship Specialist Salary: £33,000 - £35,000Location: Slough
This is a busy and varied role, working for our blue-chip client. You will work with the various brands to price campaigns and provide subsequent analysis of business performance. You are part of the company's "hub of commercial activity", so the scope for this role is far-reaching and will provide a variety of tasks and exposure in the wider business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Pricing and negotiation of finance campaigns in accordance with profitability objectives, commercial objectives and brand spend requirements
- Accurate implementation of campaigns into the POS system meeting the required quarterly timelines
- Analyse and report on various business statistics (including but not limited to finance renewals, sales performance, model performance & campaign performance) using various reporting tools - both internally and with the brands. The analysis should be used to help influence future strategies in line with business priorities.
- Review existing reporting that is distributed by the team looking for improvements & gaps in data or insights we can provide. Develop new reporting as & when required by the business.
- Analyse the market, keeping a close eye on trends and new ideas/innovations.
- Be a point of contact for various Sales, Marketing and Reporting functions, to support and develop the relationship with them.
- Build a strong, collaborative working relationship with the Field Sales Team to achieve solid commercial awareness of the wider business and our Retail network within head office.
- Assist with the onboarding of any new brand to the business.
- Support the Brand Relationship Manager in special projects and adhoc requests.
Please only apply if you match the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 20 minutes.If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.