Innovation, growth and ingenuity. If you're an experienced quantitative Research Manager, or a Senior Research Exec looking to progress and these values align with your own then read on. One of the world's fasted growing Customer Agencies, who collaborate with THE biggest names in FMCG and Tech, are looking for you.JOB TITLE Research Manager SALARY £40000 - £50000 + 10% BonusLOCATION London THE COMPANY
This globally renowned customer agency believes in better ways of doing business. They have sought to humanise the interactions between businesses and consumers by integrating the people they're trying to serve into their very methodology. It's no surprise then that they were voted as MRS's Best Place to Work in 2018 & 2020's Business Impact of the Year winners.
Specialising in Research & Insight, strategy, innovation, UX insight, data science and futures this agency powerhouse combine rich qualitative insights with advanced quantitative data and are insightfully delivering robust 21st Century research practices.
As Research Manager, you will be working with some of the biggest clients around, such as: Google, Uber, Ikea, Twitter, Samsung, British Airways and more. With incredible growth rates - skyrocketing from a predicted 4% growth rate last year to 9% - and offices in London, the US and Japan - you will help to see bigger possibilities for customers and clients by evoking positive change and impact for this incredible agency.BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus scheme for all employees
- Offering enhanced parental leave (including up to 5 months full pay)
- Discounted private dental + medical insurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (with additional time off for Christmas + New Year)
- Free Breakfast when in the office
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- As Research manager you will lead and manage 3-4 ongoing retained client relationships, aiding in defining key business problems
- Develop a senior relationship with your key accounts, offering strategic partnership and ensuring continued growth rate
- You will be responsible for costing work, writing proposals and pitching compelling insights to clients
- Inspire your team by providing excellent line management and lead associate consultants to create innovate approaches to client relationships
- Demonstrable experience delivering on quantitative research projects
- Commercially minded with knowledge of key businesses and brands with a good understanding of consumer behaviour and trends
- Fantastic organisational skills - ability to handle a multi-stakeholder account
- You integrate and work well with a team towards a common goal, and are also effective when working independently
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Interested in this Research Manager role? Apply now and let's have a chat!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer