360 Recruitment are a specialist Technology recruiter, currently recruiting for an IT Account Director to join one of the fastest-growing IT Managed Service Providers in the UK.Role:
IT Account Director - Public CloudSalary:
£90,000 to £120,000 Basic + Double OTE £180K to £240K (Uncapped)+ Company Benefits (If your salary requirement is higher than advertised, we are still keen to hear from you)Benefits:
25 Days holiday, plus Bank HolidaysVirtual & Flexible WorkingLife AssuranceHealth PlanProduct DiscountsPermanent Role:
Full Time - PermanentLocation:
Working Remotely & Travel to clients sites for meetings About the Role:
We are looking for an IT Account Director with a strong desire to lead from the front in driving sales engagement with key enterprise accounts for public (Azure/AWS) and hybrid cloud solutions
The successful person will have a proven track record of working with strategic public cloud technology partners like AWS and Microsoft that is familiar and experiences in their ecosystems, sales models and products and solutions.
You will be an outgoing, experienced sales professional who is commercially astute and technically aware. You will understand the processes of selling to enterprise and/or public sector organisations and know how to articulate the business value benefit of a technology and services sales.
Leveraging your experience and knowledge, probably from time with another managed service provider, cloud or software company this an opportunity to join one of the largest Cloud service businesses in the UK and to take the next step in your career.Responsibilities:
- Identifying, qualifying, and developing new logo sales opportunities within a defined account list and driving them through a structured sales process to close.
- Identifying growth opportunities within our existing 'on-prem' customer base, working with multiple internal and customer stakeholders to drive sales opportunities for cloud solutions and managed services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Microsoft and AWS sales teams to grow relationship stature, lead generation and co-sales opportunities.
- Working with marketing team internally and the partner team to define, develop and deliver regular campaigns to stimulate new business leads and opportunities for AWS, Azure and hybrid cloud opportunities.
- Writing well-crafted sales proposals that articulate the compelling business case for cloud adoption and delivering winning presentations
- Working with the management, the legal team and bid function in negotiation and agreement of contracts and other materials
- Representative at conferences, networking events.
- Demonstrable, successful experience of selling the business value of complex IT solutions and services in a highly competitive market.
- Has demonstrable knowledge of public cloud products (particularly Microsoft Azure and AWS) and service and can clearly articulate the business case for the cloud.
- Is likely to have attained competencies/accreditations in Azure and/or AWS propositions, products and sales.
- Has a passion for technology and in identifying opportunities to add value to our customers business through Cloud offerings and managed services.
- Is experienced in applying strategic account and campaign planning methodologies to achieve continuous revenue growth.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills to engage at multiple levels within customer businesses
If the role of IT Account Director is right for you, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.