Real Estate Lawyer Permanent Full-Time (Monday to Friday - 9:00am-5:30pm)Salary dependent on experienceNewbury
We have the pleasure of assisting our client with an exciting opportunity for experienced lawyers. The client - a forward-thinking, innovative and friendly law firm - have grown substantially in recent years to reach a turnover of £12.5m and a headcount in excess of 175.
The client requires an experienced lawyer to run their own busy caseload and assist senior lawyers on more complex transactions. You will be working on a broad range of commercial property matters, including landlord and tenant, estate management, easements, acquisitions and disposals, agricultural property and corporate support.
Ideally with approximately several years PQE, you will be working with a team consisting of senior and junior lawyers, trainee solicitors and paralegals, and therefore the ability to work closely with others, whilst still able to manage your own caseload, will be essential. Duties:
- Property portfolio management.
- Grant and renewal of commercial leases.
- Transfer of existing commercial leases.
- Dealing with applications for consent to assignment.
- Underletting or alterations to premises.
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property.
- Options, conditional contracts and pre-emption agreements.
- Promotion agreements.
- Property aspects of corporate asset and share sales and acquisitions.
- Secured lending transactions, including in respect of site development.
- Site assembly and sale of completed units.
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment to the Firm.
- Hands on approach with proven ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiasm for and proven record of business development.
- Demonstrate excellence in managing all functions of this role.
- Be a proven team player.
- Ability to work with others at all levels of the Firm.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.