For this Management Accountant position, you will primarily support the Senior Financial Controller and be actively involved in migration work on a key project. There is a high probability of being made permanent, as this organisation prefer to promote from within.
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful person would be but no limited to:
* Accounting for the sale of parts manufactured at the Plant.
* Examples of parts sales are Service parts (Aftersales), parts sold etc.
* Plant forecasting, reporting and variance analysis.
* Ad hoc tasks to allow existing team to spend more time on a new project.
* Accounting for Non-manufacturing areas of the business.
* Forecasting, reporting and variance analysis.
* Monthly internal & external reporting.
* Working closely with other functions across the business.
* Systems trouble shoot/process flow improvements.
The successful Management Accountant will be/have:
* At least 5 years PQE qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or equivalent).
* Proven experience working in a related position.
* Open on Industry.
* Strong analysis and spreadsheet skills an advantage.
* SAP experience an advantage, but not essential.
* Able to work with large amounts of data.
* Good communication skills and flexibility and team working ethic important.
* Good analytical skills and strong organisational skills.
* Competitive salary
* A mix of home working and travel to our offices.
* Flexible working hours and On-site parking
* Private Healthcare
* Pension Scheme (6% by the client)
* Onsite Gym
* 25 days holiday plus public holidays
* Company events and lots of softer perks
They have big ambitions for the future - and therefore want to speak to the right individuals with the right energy and values to take them there