For this Financial Controller position, you will primarily support the Senior Financial Controller and be actively involved in migration work on a project. There is a high probability of being made permanent, as this organisation prefer to promote from within.
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful person would be but no limited to:
* Provide comprehensive monthly performance reports covering parts inventory results
* Perform monthly closing activities for the intercompany parts process.
* Forecasting of parts inventory to assist the Plant Management/ European team with key decision-making.
* Support with understanding and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
* Support with external audits.
The successful Financial Controller will be/have:
* At least 5 years PQE qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Proven experience working in a related position
* Open on Industry.
* Strong analysis and spreadsheet skills an advantage
* SAP experience an advantage, but not essential
* Able to work with large amounts of data
* Good communication skills and flexibility and team working ethic important
* Good analytical skills and strong organisational skills
* Competitive salary
* A mix of home working and travel to our offices.
* Flexible working hours
* On-site parking
* Private Healthcare
* Pension Scheme (6% by the client)
* Onsite Gym
* 25 days holiday plus public holidays
* Company events and lots of softer perks
They have big ambitions for the future - and therefore want to speak to the right individuals with the right energy and values to take them there.
Please contact for a confidential discussion