MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING STOREMAN
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Storeman to support our plant maintenance and reliability team at our operation within the region.
* Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
* Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
* Company Pension
* Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineering Storeman
* As a Maintenance Engineering Storeman you will be responsible for running the Engineering Stores which contain over 15,000 various engineering consumables and mechanical components that are used by the Maintenance Team on a daily basis.
* The store's system at present is going through the process of being automated, therefore if you have experience of working CMMS software such as SAP, Shires or Maximo you will feel at home.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineering Storeman
To be successful in your application you must: -
* Have previous experience running a Stores Department within an Engineering, Manufacturing or Production Environment.
* Have experience of working with Computerised Stores Systems.
* Have experience of performing and logging Stock Audits
* Must be Pc literate.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, with an early Friday finish, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
This Storeman role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury