My company is looking for a Strong Project Engineer that is looking to get the project management, they are looking for someone that they can put on the training plan and work alongside a Senior Project Manager.
Role and Responsibilities -
- Running reports on how well projects are going.
- Taking part in the health and safety talks and toolbox talks
- Managing engineers onsite, making sure projects are getting run on time and to budget.
- Running projects up to 50-100k size
- Training program set up and working alongside a Senior Project Manager
- Progression into a management role and further management
- 10% of salary bonus every six months which works out to be an extra £8,000 basic
- Working for a company that is working on large scale projects that are well-known buildings
If you are a Project engineer looking to progress this is the role for you