Trainee Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leading business. In this role the successful candidate will work closely alongside the company's chairman and be responsible for a group of accounts.
Salary is between £22,000 - £30,000 p/a based on experience plus excellent benefits including a generous company bonus scheme and 23 days annual leave + stats.
The role would suit someone from a client service background who has experience of leading and developing client relationships and a candidate who has a desire to progress their career into an Account Manager role. The role is extremely varied, ranging from client relationship management, account management, data insight analytics and client upsell opportunities.
* Supporting the Chairman managing accounts from end-to-end
* Overseeing customer queries
* Analysing and providing financial information, data insights, and recommendations to the Chairman and to Clients
* Ensuring internal ERP and CRM system is kept up to date
* Management of monthly sales figures process and Customer Service checks
* Visiting client sites when required
* Ability to plan ahead, be pro-active and work on your own initiative
* A confident approach and experience of talking to customers
* Excellent IT skills - a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is a must
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Client relationship management skills
* Analytical/data skills
* Sales experience
* The ability to identify and upsell opportunities
Candidates must be pro-active, highly organised and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
Please apply via the link provided or contact Kitty King - Unity Resourcing for more information