Field Service Engineer
Sussex / Kent / Essex
£36,000 - £40,000 Starting Basic + OEM Training + Constant Overtime (OTE £55,000+) + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension + Benefits + Progression
Join a true leader where you'll earn a 55k+ package working within a professional unit in the thriving crane industry. You'll get top class training to turn you into a specialist field service engineer along with constant opportunities to improve your earnings.
This market leading German plant equipment manufacturer is looking for a field service engineer to learn new skills and progress their knowledge within the plant industry. You'll be rewarded with a great package and benefit from constant development of your skill set, working on truly varied equipment, whilst earning an average of £55'000.
Your Role As Field Service Engineer:
* Mechanical servicing, maintenance and breakdowns of lorry mounted cranes and associated equipment
* Mechanical & basic electrical fault finding
* Regional cover - field service engineer role
* Overtime earnings of £55,000+
You Will Need To Have:
* A strong mechanical background (Hydraulics, motors, gearboxes)
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / similar
* Experience with forklifts / material handling or similar heavy plant equipment
* Ex-forces engineers welcomed
* Living around the Sussex / Kent / Essex area
Please apply or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: Field service engineer, Hiab crane, mechanical, hydraulics, material handling, forklift, diggers, telehandlers, plant, FLT, Fork Lift, REME, Army, Navy, RAF, Plant Equipment, sussex, kent, essex.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted