A well-established Sheffield based company are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a section of the sales ledger, encouraging early customer payment, whilst also gaining valuable experience in all sectors of the company.
The role will include:
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding debt
- Liaising directly with branches regarding the release of orders
- Dealing with all query management from designated company accounts
- Providing outstanding customer service to key clients and contacts
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous experience working as a credit controller
- B2B experience is preferable
- Strong, confident telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + company closed during Christmas period
- Great pension scheme, contributions up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
- Retail discounts via colleague portal
- Share incentive scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working
If this role is of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions