Job Description: Who we are looking for The role of Sourcing Manager in the Goods, Services & Facilities Sourcing team is an important role within State Street's Global Procurement team and responsible for the preparation, analysis, negotiation and finalization of the end-to-end Procurement process for Goods, Services & Facilities related contracts. This role will coordinate with stakeholders (legal, data security, business unit, vendor, etc.) to lead negotiations and achieve favorable and compliant contract terms and pricing in an expedited timeframe to mitigate risk.
Why this role is important to us
The Procurement Sourcing Team responds to requests from business users company-wide in order to acquire products and services. The team is responsible for leading deal negotiation and contract review, analysis and negotiation which also includes working collaboratively cross-functionally within State Street and with vendors on a regular basis. The end result of a Sourcing engagement is a contract that accurately reflects the negotiated deal and business requirements along with other language protecting State Street's interests.
What you will be responsible for
As Sourcing Manager you will:
• Perform direct negotiations and manage somtimes large and complex Goods, Services & Facilities agreements
• Solution requests and issues timely, and perform daily problem solving
• Find saving opportunities via stakeholder engagement and data analysis
• Negotiate pricing using the five levers that incentivize a supplier
• Identify risks and opportunities related to achieving financial objectives; work with process partners to mitigate risks and realize opportunities
• Contribute to P&L and Cost Avoid savings for the team
• Analyze data to identify opportunities to reduce existing cost base
• Coordinate, prepare and manage RFx/competitive bids to optimize cost and service
• Use a white glove approach in stakeholder management to provide advice and guidance within Goods, Services & Facilities sourcing
• Quickly learn the State Street end to end process, and work within the guidelines to gain saving and delivery results
• Collaborate with TPRM teams to support appropriate policies and procedures are followed and used consistently throughout the acquisition process to identify and mitigate 3rd party risk
• Perform all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines
What we value
These skills and qualifications will help you succeed in this role:
• 5+ years of experience in a related Goods, Services & Facilities procurement position required
• Demonstrated sourcing and negotiation experience with major supplies within the category
• A strong understanding of facilities pricing models, metrics, etc. with the ability to suggest sourcing and contracting alternatives
• Experience in the review, negotiation and drafting of contracts
• Procurement, category and business knowledge including robust understanding of contract terms and contract execution
• Demonstrated ability to manage and follow-through on multiple projects simultaneously
• Exceptional communication skills and relationship management capabilities.
• Team player with the ability to build long term relationships
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details and with customer focus
• Ability to make decisions and execute with support of stakeholders
• Ability to create project sourcing strategy and independently collect data
• Proven track record of delivering P&L saving projects
• Ability to manage challenging stakeholders diplomatically
• Excellent command of the English language and Microsoft Office tools
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Law or related field preferred
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 335.00 - 379.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield