Avanti Recruitment is currently partnered with an established and growing software company that currently has an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer to join their full stack team. This company follows fantastic methodology, best practices and prides itself on writing strong, clean coded products.
You will be involved in new product and feature development from initial concept to delivery into production and ongoing iterative improvement. You will be expected to work with a team of established Software Developers and a Product Owner every day. You will be working from home the majority of the time but will be communicating with your team to collaborate with colleagues across the business regularly.
You will be a full-stack developer able to work with confidence in any part of our codebase. Specific expertise in front-end web technologies or back-end services is an advantage, but fundamentals in all areas are required.
As part of the development team, you will work on collaborative design, development, code reviews, and testing.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the drive for learning new technologies and writing clean code following industry standard methodologies.
* C# & .NET Core.
* Angular, TypeScript & SCSS.
* Entity Framework Core targeting SQL Server.
* Working in an environment that uses Microsoft Azure (infrastructure-as-code and platform-as-a-service components) and Azure DevOps Pipelines.
* Ideally, you will have experience developing software-as-a-service products
* You will be able to decompose and explain your code and will have opinions you can bring to the team
The role is paying up to £60k plus benefits and is currently fully remote with a steer to return to coming into the offices in Birmingham once a month.
If you are interested please apply now or contact Ashley Payne at Avanti Recruitment to find out more about the opportunity